Wardsflex offer a range of multi size pipe stoppers, used for blanking off a pipe for air testing, water testing, or flow control during a repair. Robust construction for regular use and working where a higher degree of security of stopped flow is required. Fitted with a securing eye for fixing a retrieval rope and standard compressor air hose connection to inflate and maintain pressure.
- Allowable Back Pressure 0.5 bar (7.25 psi) equal to 5m head of water
- Inflation Pressure 1.5 bar (21.75 psi)
- Standard Series 26 Connectors for inflation by compressor hose or Air Rods (pressure regulator advised)
- Wide expansion range will work in all types of pipe and fit more than a single size pipe
- Lightweight - most sizes can be installed by one man
- Reinforced Synthetic Rubber for maximum durability
Available to order in Nitrile for Hydrocarbon applications, please ring for price and availability 01638 778666.